FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Buying a candle online feels kinda risky… what if I don’t like how it smells?What’s your return policy?
- We offer a 100% money-back guarantee (we’re that sure you’ll love it!). Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of your candle and description of the issue. We will happily work with you resolve or replace when possible.
What are your candles made out of?
- An all-natural. plant-based blend of coconut and soy, plus an eco-friendly wood wick.
- YES! Your home should be free of toxins. Our hand-poured candles are free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates. You don't want that stuff in your cosmetics and household cleaners so why would you buy candles with those toxic chemicals, right?
Are your candles eco-friendly?
- YES! We have made our best efforts to select materials, containers, and packaging to reduce our carbon footprint. Like how we use wood wicks and metal containers... One-thousand wood wicks can be made from one tree versus one cotton field requiring one-thousand gallons of water and pesticides. Metal containers weigh less to ship (reducing fuel and packaging used) and require 90% less energy than glass to recycle.
- NO WAY. And our candles are 100% vegan.
I wanted to buy another candle from my favorite show but I can't find it – what happened to it?
- Our collections rotate regularly. That being said, once a candle’s gone, it’s really gone – so snag whatever looks great to you, and be patient for what you’re really hoping for!
I have an AWESOME candle idea. What should I do about it?
- SPILL THE BEANS! No, seriously. Please email us at info @bingescents.com about it. If we end up using your idea, we’ll send you the candle for free.
Where do you ship?
- We ship within the continental United States via USPS.
When will my order ship?
- We provide email notification when your order is scheduled to ship. During normal conditions we aim to process orders in 1-3 business days. Please allow additional time due to possible unexpected impact of the Pandemic.
I’m an influencer – can I collaborate with you?
- We’d love that! If you’re super stoked about Binge Scents (and think your followers would be, too), drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll talk details.
- Not yet. Please check back.