FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are your candles made out of?
- An all-natural. plant-based blend of coconut and soy, plus an eco-friendly wood wick. The vessel is made out of ceramic.
- you light it like a regular wick, but way better because it makes a crackling sound like a fire does.
- You will. But if you don’t (and again, you will), keep it & we’ll still give you a full refund.
- YES! Your home should be free of toxins. Our hand-poured candles are free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates. You don't want that stuff in your cosmetics and household cleaners so why would you buy candles with those toxic chemicals, right?
- NO WAY. And our candles are 100% vegan.
I wanted to buy another candle from my favorite show but I can't find it – what happened to it?
- Our collections rotate regularly. That being said, once a candle’s gone, it’s really gone – so snag whatever looks great to you, and be patient for what you’re really hoping for!
I have an AWESOME candle idea. What should I do about it?
- SPILL THE BEANS! No, seriously. Please email us at info @bingescents.com about it. If we end up using your idea, we’ll send you the candle for free.
Where do you ship?
- We ship within the continental Unites States.
What are your shipping options?
- Shipping is such a personal choice. Pick the carrier and option that best fits your time frame and budget. Chose from UPS, FedEX, USPS and many options.
When will my order ship?
- We provide email notification when your order is scheduled to ship. During normal conditions we aim to process orders in 3 business days. Please allow additional time due to possible unexpected impact of the Pandemic.
What’s your return policy?
- We offer a 100% money-back guarantee (we’re that sure you’ll love it!). Email info@bingescents with a picture of your candle and description of the issue. We will happily work with you resolve or replace when possible.
I’m an influencer – can I collaborate with you?
- We’d love that! If you’re super stoked about bingescents (& think your followers would be, too), drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk details.
- Not yet. Please check back.